NEWS for flufl.lock¶
- Expose the
SEPas a public attribute. (Closes #3)
- Drop Python 2.7, add Python 3.6. (Closes #2)
- Added Windows support.
- Switch to the Apache License Version 2.0.
- Use flufl.testing for nose2 and flake8 plugins.
- Allow the claim file separator to be configurable, to support file systems
where the vertical bar is problematic. Defaults to
^on Windows and
|everywhere else (unchanged). (Closes #1)
- Fix the MANIFEST.in so that tox.ini is included in the sdist.
- Drop Python 2.6 compatibility.
- Add Python 3.5 compatibility.
- Include MANIFEST.in in the sdist tarball, otherwise the Debian package won’t built correctly.
- Fix documentation bug. (LP: #1026403)
- Catch ESTALE along with ENOENT, as NFS servers are supposed to (but don’t always) throw ESTALE instead of ENOENT. (LP: #977999)
- Purge all references to
distribute. (LP: #1263794)
- Add classifiers to setup.py and make the long description more compatible with the Cheeseshop.
- Other changes to make the Cheeseshop page look nicer. (LP: #680136)
- setup_helper.py version 2.1.
- Support Python 3 without the use of 2to3.
- Make the documentation clear that the
flufl.test.subprocfunctions are not part of the public API. (LP: #838338)
- Fix claim file format in
take_possession(). (LP: #872096)
- Provide a new API for dealing with possible additional unexpected errnos
while trying to read the lock file. These can happen in some NFS
environments. If you want to retry the read, set the lock file’s
retry_errnosproperty to a sequence of errnos. If one of those errnos occurs, the read is unconditionally (and infinitely) retried.
retry_errnosis a property which must be set to a sequence; it has a getter and a deleter too. (LP: #882261)
- Fixed TypeError in .lock() method due to race condition in _releasetime property. Found by Stephen A. Goss. (LP: #827052)
- Added lock.details.
- Small adjustment to doctest.
- Add missing exception to __all__.
- Package renamed to flufl.lock.
bzr log lp:flufl.lock for details.